Sunday, March 15, 2015

Finish This #44!

Welcome back to the blog Link Upers- (not a real word) lol, and fellow bloggers alike... If you are a regular to the blog, welcome back...  If you are new around here, this is called "finish this link up". Nicole from Three 31 is our hostess. She provides the prompt(s) and we complete them within our own blogs.  So here we go.. a new year and new link up look!!! Lets do this!!! 


Here is my response to this weeks prompts!

I have $250,000 to spend as I wish, so I purchase…  I think I have a pretty cookie cutter answer.  Probably buy one of my dream cars like the BMW X5, or the LEXUS r350 or higher, or a Mercedes Convtertible.  Then I would buy a house.  Not the best of the best, or a complete fixer upper.  Something reasonably priced for sure, preferably in Southern California where I grew up.  Something I can make my own.  Decorating and all, which would obviously including some Chevron and Hounds-tooth patterns because I love them both!  In my favorite colors, but not tacky at all!.  Wish I could have a beach house but that would just be out of control lol. I wanna definitely help my parents out as best as I could as well.  If that means getting them a car or a house, or putting money away for college accounts for their kids I would do that as well!  






Thank you all for stopping by and reading my responses- if you would like to read more posts or add your own, here is the link:Finish This 2015!


Prompts for next week- March 18th, 2015

Describe a room in your home (include pictures if you wish) …

Peace & Love

Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment