Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Happy Birthday Mom!!!

Happy Birthday MOM!!


This past Sunday, March 1st was my Moms birthday! The whole crew got together to celebrate her
 b-day! My Dad, myself, JJ, Nicole, Heidi, Mario, Cooper T. (Turtle), Ryder P. (Puppy), Paisely and Annabeth.  For the second year in a row we went down to Millers Ale House at Town Square for lunch.  (I)We ate a lot, and I meant a lot of food- appetizers, french onion soup, and my steak entree! 

Then My Mom opened her presents- two Build-A-Bears Heidi and I went at made at the new store at Downtown Summerlin the day prior.  They were two puppies- one of them was a Caramel Pup I made and named Ryder after my little brother, and Heidi made one Called Cookies and Creme named Jessica.  It was Heidi's first time making a Build-A-Bear, and she was so excited when I took her to make hers!   



 




 Since it was our second year going to Millers Ale House, and by the way we sat at the same table haha, What are the odds right?  So I made JJ and Nicole recreate a photo I snapped of them at Moms Birthday party last year.  Here is how it came out!


Top: Last year  Bottom:  This Year

After we got home Nicole busted out the Wii and Guitar Hero and then Rock Band and pretty much the whole family joined in, in some capacity- even the babies and my Mom! lol!  They either sang, danced, just held the mic (Ryder & Cooper T.), or played the guitar It was so much fun.  We seriously all had a blast.  It was so cute watching the little ones and hilarious watching JJ try to do the dance moves.  I only wish I could figure out how to put videos on the blog so I could show you all the vids I took that day.  They are seriously priceless.






The evening concluded with singing Happy Birthday to Mom and eating some delicious cake that once again Nicole made.  It was my idea and her design inspired by the whole black/blue or white/gold dress craziness.  Hilarious right?  #thedress p.s. I totally saw black/blue!



 I truly hope my Mom had a great birthday!  We all love her so much!  She is amazing Mom and person.. and I seriously do not know what I would do without her!  She is 100% without a doubt my best friend, and I am so grateful for her!  I love you Mommy! XOXO

Peace & Love
Molly





No comments:

Post a Comment