Friday, May 1, 2015

Finish This #51!

Welcome back to the blog Link Upers- (not a real word) lol, and fellow bloggers alike... If you are a regular to the blog, welcome back...  If you are new around here, this is called "finish this link up". Nicole from Three 31 is our hostess. She provides the prompt(s) and we complete them within our own blogs.  So here we go.. a new year and new link up look!!! Lets do this!!! 

Here is my response to this weeks prompts!

The thing I remember most about my great-grandmother (or another relative) is … Not kidding- my first thought was I don't have a great-grandmother.. what a stupid thought- everyone has two, its whether or not they know them, duh!  Second thought in my head was "Sadly I never met mine- nor do I know either or their names off the top of my head- I would have to ask my parents" that is not even true!!! I literally don't know what I was thinking- like what is wrong with my brain.. lol!  Now onto the question at hand- what I remember most about my great-grandmother whose name was Gomi, was that she was over 100 years old when she passed away.  She was like 104-105 actually.  I think that is pretty awesome to be healthy enough to live that long and see life and its many changes through so many years.  As well as getting to see so many generations of children come through the family and get to know name.  In fact Gomi actually lived with my parents and I before she went into what I guess was either hospice or just a nursing home.  She passed away when I was still very young, but I am glad I did know her. I do have pictures of her somewhere I just don't know where our picture buckets are right now.



Thank you all for stopping by and reading my responses- if you would like to read more posts or add your own, here is the link:Finish This 2015!!


Prompts for next week- May 6th, 2015
This morning at breakfast, I ate …


Peace & Love


Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment