Sunday, May 17, 2015

Finish This #53!!

Welcome back to the blog Link Upers- (not a real word) lol, and fellow bloggers alike... If you are a regular to the blog, welcome back...  If you are new around here, this is called "finish this link up". Nicole from Three 31 is our hostess. She provides the prompt(s) and we complete them within our own blogs.  So here we go.. a new year and new link up look!!! Lets do this!!! 

Here is my response to this weeks prompts!

I like eggs… many different ways. I sometimes like them scrambled and sometimes I like them like over easy- especially when I can pop the yokes and mix it around with hash browns. I have discovered it is super delicious! I mean eggs and hash browns go together like peanut butter and jelly. Always yummy!


(not my photo) 


Thank you all for stopping by and reading my responses- if you would like to read more posts or add your own, here is the link:Finish This 2015!


Prompts for next week- May 13th, 2015
The last thing I misplaced was...
I found it...

Peace & Love

No comments:

Post a Comment