Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Finish This #52!!

Welcome back to the blog Link Upers- (not a real word) lol, and fellow bloggers alike... If you are a regular to the blog, welcome back...  If you are new around here, this is called "finish this link up". Nicole from Three 31 is our hostess. She provides the prompt(s) and we complete them within our own blogs.  So here we go.. a new year and new link up look!!! Lets do this!!! 

Here is my response to this weeks prompts!

This morning at breakfast, I ate… I didn't get to eat breakfast because I had to do blood-work for my Thyroid today and had to FAST for them.. I drank some water so my veins would be cooperative, but unfortunately that is it... I didn't wake up earlier on purpose because I knew I couldn't eat and would be hungry.  So I got up with enough time to get ready for a job interview I had at 1 p.m., I had previously planned on doing my blood-work in the morning, but I didn't want to do blood-work and then go to a job interview in case I got lightheaded or queasy, especially since I am still not feeling 100% from a virus I having been having for 2 weeks now.  So at like 2 p.m. I finally got to Quest Diagnostic and did my blood-work and once that I was over I went and picked up a dress I had shipped to Torrid and then I finally got a snack of Hummus and Pita at like 3ish.  So yeah the only real meal I had today was dinner which was Tri-tip and steak fries.. yummy!! I know that is a lame answer, wish I had a better one for you ladies!  



Thank you all for stopping by and reading my responses- if you would like to read more posts or add your own, here is the link:Finish this 2015


Prompts for next week- May 13th, 2015
I like eggs…


Peace & Love
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment