Monday, May 11, 2015

Mothers Day 2015!!


Happy Mothers Day Mom!!

Happy Mothers Day to the most amazing Mother in the whole world! You are more than my Mom, but my best friend. You have been there for me through everything with open arms, a shoulder to cry on, and unconditional love and support! I love you more than the stars in the sky and to the moon and back!  I love you a million Swedish fish and a million red m&ms.  Thank you for everything you have ever done for me, and continue to do for me, as well as everything you have taught and continue to teach me.  I am the better for it all and seriously don't know where I would be without you.  You are my strength Mom!!  Not to mention all you do for all of us kids.  You have such a big heart taking care of all us. It seriously takes a special person to do what you do! You truly are Supermom!! I love you Mom and I hope you enjoyed your day!!!

And.. A Happy Mothers Day to all the Moms, 2nd Moms, Step-Moms, Godmothers, Adoptive/Fostermoms, Grandmothers, Aunts, Dads who are also the Mom, Furbaby Moms, and any other Mom Figure in someones life.. We are all enternally grateful for all you do for us in this world!!!

Unfortunately, this Mothers Day I am under the weather and didn't get to spend as much time with my Mom as I would have liked. Luckily I was able to get up and go to dinner with the family.  We went to the newish Red Robin at Downtown Summerlin.  I got a Chicken Sandwich hoping that would be bland enough and not make me feel sick later (didnt work). My Dad and the kids got my Mom some yellow/orange Roses and her favorite candy from See's and my brother got her a gift certificate to get a pedicure! My present hasn't arrived yet, but its a personalized magnet from Shutterfly with a picture of my Mom and I taken at her birthday lunch this past March and it says I Love You Mom and Mothers Day 2015, I hope she likes it! 

Snapped a couple pics from Mothers Day & the weekend, as it was a special weekend because my younger sister, Alyx got to have a special "weekend" home visit from Reno.  Aside from my parents we all hadn't seen her since last October, and we it was so nice to see her!  I only wish I had gotten to spend more time with her, but being so under the weather, I did not have the energy, nor did I want to get her sick either.  

 



 My Mom & I when I was just a few months old!!! OMGSH!! The hair, the glasses


 Ryder didn't wanna cooperate lol!




                




I asked my Mom later Sunday night if she had a good Mothers Day and she said without a doubt, YES! I hope you all out there did as well!!

Peace & Love

Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment