Monday, May 12, 2014

Allergic Reaction Much?

Is it Hives? Is it Shingles? Is it an allergic reaction.. and to what?? For the last 12 days that has been my million dollar question that has still gone unanswered.  I have been to the ER numerous times, to my GP, an allergist, and dermatologist, and no one seems to be able to give me relief of this physical agony that I am going through.  It has been so hard to explain to anyone, and no one seems to understand.  So I am posting this in hopes that maybe one of my readers can possibly help me out here, or give me another direction to go.  I am on high dose prednisone at this point and have been this whole time, as well as other antihistamines like otc benedryll and zyrtec.  I have tried every anti-itch creme you can possibly try even used anti-acids because I was told it could help.  I have been taking pictures every day of my rashes and what not so I thought I would post a few to see what you guys thought because I am at a loss.  I have had to miss work and I am going back to work tomorrow but I am no where near better.  I don't know whether I feel worse on the meds or not on them either because they make me feel so sick- mostly the steroids that they keep pumping me through.  And all of this for some UNKNOWN cause!!! 

So here are some pics I have taken of my face and arms and body when I was having the flare ups of the rash. UGH!!! I know its gross, so sorry for that, but I need answers, suggestions, and prayers anywhere I can get! so thank you in advance! 











(hard to tell but its all over my forehead and under my chin)



There are wayyy more where that came from, but I will spare you any further grossness lol! I just wanna wake up and feel better and move past whatever this is.  It already has been a very tough year for me, and I would just rather spend the second half in a way better mood than the first half lol. 

Please comment below anything you have to offer me, even if it is just a kind word because this whole thing has totally broken me, and I dont know where to go from here.

Peace & Love
Molly




2 comments:

  1. Some look like hives, when I was having huge hive issues my doc checked my vitamin d and I was massively deficient... started taking 6000iui daily and it helped... maybe ask your gp to check that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From having cancer a few years ago im on high levels of calcium and vitamin d already. Im still on the lower side but its getting better. Thank u for your suggestion tho.

      Delete