Saturday, May 3, 2014

Finish This! #2

Welcome back readers!! Here is my second installment of Finish This!!! I hope you enjoy & come back every week for a new post with more fun responses and I look forward to reading yours as well, whether it be in my comments below or on your own blogs!!! 

Now if this IS your first time at the blog, or being acquainted with the "Finish This" series, here is what it is about.  A fellow blogger akupofkatie blogged her responses and linked to another blogger who was one of the four hostesses of what they call "A Link-up" which is just another way of saying networking with other bloggers.. but in a fun and creative way.  On the main page you can click and read all the other bloggers responses and if you so desire comment them back.. It is a fun way to get to know each other and find common interests other than being bloggers.  This is only my second post, and I am already enjoying it!  



This weeks prompts were::


My last growing pain was… when my marriage ended and the divorce was finalized. Never in my wildest dreams or even worst nightmares did I ever think what happened to me was ever going to happen. I definitely did not got married just to be divorced almost four years later. Its gonna be a long journey to heal and find myself again.  The struggle to fully heal and move on is very real for me right now. 
I grow and nurture…  my craft. Which for me right now is my job. Im putting all of my focus into it. Im taking notes on new aspects and since I  am not in school its keeping mt brain in  tip top shape. 
The guilt-free snack I enjoy most… I love Avocado! I am so glad it is in season.  Having a few slices with some cut up cheddar cheese is my new fave right now! Its actually kind of refreshing and delicious at the same time!  Another thing I am food obsessed with right now is my new find Hummus.  Thanks to a friends visit a couple months ago, I was first introduced to this new yummy food and I have been buying it fresh from the Albertsons Market Deli.  I have been pairing it with sea salt Pita Chips and it is the perfect pairing.  I recommend you try it if you have not already done so!
The best reason to stay up all night… Having a great time with friends or family, doing whatever.. and having such a great time that you forget what time it and before you realize it the dawn has broken.  I know when I am doing something fun and having a great time with whatever it is the last thing I am worried about or thinking about is falling asleep! Just being in the moment.  
If I were stranded on a desert island, I’d… Funny answer would be lay out and catch a tan. Ha! but real answer is.. probably having a horrible panic attack because of the circumstances, but after all the initial shock I would try to find a food source whether it be any animal I can catch or fruit from a tree.  Then I would try to find some sort of shelter in case there is rain or it gets cold.. but I would probably have to build something.. I feel like I sound stupid.. So lets just hope that I never end up stranded on a deserted island.. LOL! 

Link up hosted by:  http://nicoleandkevin.wordpress.com/the java mama!Arizona Russums, & Lisa

Until next week!!

Peace & Love
Molly

1 comment:

  1. Avocadoes and hummus .... two of my favorite things! You must try this recipe: http://familyspice.com/recipes/recipe/?recipe_id=75
    Seriously, it's to die for!!!!

    xo,
    Nicole (co-host)

    ReplyDelete