Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Memorial Day!!


Yesterday was Memorial Day, it also happened to be my day off so I got to spend the day with my family, which was awesome! We celebrated Turtle Mans 3rd birthday which is actually today (the 27th), & had a great time, which I will be writting about in another post. 

 
It was Memorial Day so I also I wanted to just take this time to say thank you to all of our servicemen & servicewomen past and present for keeping us safe, and making sure we continue to live the lives we are accustomed to living.  Land of the free, and home of the brave.  Thank you so much for all you do/have done.  It never goes unnoticed and it is so appreciated.  I have a few family members who have personally been in the military, but luckily they have never really been in harms way, so I do not know the feeling of losing someone to the cause.  But, my heart does go out to those who have lost loved ones in the military.  Obviously being part of a military family is not easy. Memorial Day is for all of you all too!! I cannot even imagine being a loved one at home, whether it be a spouse, a parent, sibling, and mostly a child, and being away from that loved one, it has to be the hardest thing.   Knowing that they may never get their loved one home, the family could quite possibly not be complete again, I cannot even imagine the heartbreak there.   Our troops are amazing, always fighting for what is right!!  

I am so proud of our country, USA and so proud to be an American.  I <3 USA!!! I <3 our Troops!!

 #supportourmilitary #supportourtroops #memorialday2014 







Peace & Love
Molly



No comments:

Post a Comment