Monday, June 9, 2014

Finish This #8!!!

Welcome to week 23, but my week 8 of the blogging community link up "Finish This" co-hosted by four awesome ladies!!!    Each week they provide the prompts and we literally finish the sentence with our responses.  If you are not new around here, than I am glad to welcome you back as well.  I am excited you have liked what you have read once again and have come back for more!



Without further interruption, here are my responses to this weeks prompts!

The best compliment I ever received... I work in customer service and retail, and I am really good at it so whenever a customer thanks me and says I am so helpful and that I made their day.. That is the highest compliment for me.  It means I made a difference. And thats all I ever want.. Is for people to he happy around me.. That I am making people happy  and being helpful. 

Wearing red lipstick makes me feel… im more of a chapstick kind of girl. I seriously cannot name a time in at least ten years that I wore lipstick  let alone red.. I dont know if I am a red lips kind of girl anyway. And im pretry sure even on my wedding day I did a chapstick lip gloss combo haha! 

The best investment I’ve made... This is gonna sound so vain.. But my hair extentions that I got over a year ago from Sallys Beauty Supply. They were about 100 bucks, but when I bought them I had shorter hair and as soon as I clipped them in I just had this boost of confidence that no value of money can replace. I just transformed when the hair pieces were in. It was crazy, and I just remember having the biggest smile on my face and feeling so beautiful.. Now I have long hair so I dont need them except to volumize my hair, but knowing me, I am definitely gonna put them to good use again the second I cut my hair.. 

My best childhood memory.. I have a lot of amazing childhood memories.. I had a great life and great childhood up until I turned like 9 or 10.. Then alot of stuff happened.. Long story.. Life story lol.. But one memory that stands out is when me and a couple friends were asked to model clothes in a new store opening in the mall in our neighborhood.  That store was Limited Too.  We got to pick out different clothes and make outfits and be live models in the window and everyone walking by got to see us smile and ham it up from the passer bys..  Afterwards we got to each pick out an outfit for free to take home with us! I thought the whole thing was just the coolest back then.. Like serious hot stuff at like seven years old lol.. Like im so cool lol. 

Thanks for stopping by once again,  and come back again next week for another round of Finish This!! 
But now its your turn!! Post your Finish This on your own blog and link it up with all of us!! But dont fret, if you dont have a blog to post on just comment below with your responses.. 

Peace & Love
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment