Sunday, June 29, 2014

Finish This #11

Welcome to week 26, but my week 11 of the blogging community link up "Finish This" co-hosted by four awesome ladies!!! If you are new to the blog heres the 411.  Each week they (the co-hosts) provide the prompts and we literally finish the sentence with our responses. And welcome back to those who have been by the blog before.. Glad to welcome you back once again! 


And congrats to the four winners of last weeks gift card contest!!!
Here are my responses to this weeks prompts!!! 
For July 4th I celebrated by...



Three 31 // the Arizona Russums // the Java Mama // Coastlined


Its never too late... to change your life.. If you hate a part of it, complaining does nothing.  Sitting around does nothing.. Make things happen, if you really want it to.  I know that for a fact.  Given what has happened to me in my life, I try not to waste my time because I know how precious life is.  And although my life is not where I want it to be, I am making strides to try and change things up!  With the power of positive thinking I know its never too late for happily ever after! =)



I compare myself to others... All the time.  I never think I am good enough, that I am second best to anyone and everyone in all situations.  I am always the last person to toot my own horn. I also always just look at other girls, who wear their cute clothes and have their amazing lives with their husband and kids and I want that life.  I guess my only hope is that one day, when the timing is right all things that I want and usually compare to others, will al just fall into place.  

My personality is...  hmm.. I don't know I am the best at talking about myself and my own personality.. But I guess I am pretty outgoing, and funny.  I am smart, and sarcastic.  I am sweet and caring.. I am loyal, sometimes to a fault. I am one of those people who makes sure everyone else is good and then I circle back around to myself.  I love big.  Although with everything I have been through, I do not trust easy, but I am very trustworthy.  




I can... Do anything as long as I set my mind to it! If I believe "i can" then I will.. Its all about the power of positive thinking.. I am really trying to embrace that thinking these days!
 I think I can write pretty well, and I feel like I express my emotions and feelings way better in writing form than when I try to talk because I usually start to cry.  So I guess I CAN blog well! =) On a weird note, I can eat a whole pint of Ben & Jerry's ice cream and never feel bad about it.  I know I should but #sorrynotsorry Sometimes my emotional eating gets the best of me, but I have gotten better at it, so if I slip up and eat a whole pint, I say so what and move on! whatever makes me feel better.  I mean who can really resist some awesome ben & jerrys ice cream! lol. I CANNOT! lol.. 



I embrace change... Oooo.. I do not embrace change at all.  if it's one of my least favorite personality changes is that I am sooo not flexible and I hate, and I mean HATE change.  It totally gives me hardcore anxiety when things change.  Embracing changes is something I need to learn to do, because 3/4 times change is not necessarily a bad thing! 



Thanks again for stopping by the blog, & continue to come back each week for another round of Finish This! Now it is your turn!! Post your Finish This on your own blog and link it up with all of us!! If you do not have a blog to post to, just comment below with your responses! I am always curious as to what my readers responses would be to same prompts! 

Here is a direct link to the actual link up itself, if you are interesting in linking up! 

Finish This Link Up!!

Here are week 27's (July 9th's) Prompts! 

My go-to cosmetic product is... 
I am inspired by...
The best relationship advice I received was...
When no one is around, I tend to...

Peace & Love
Molly

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete