Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Finish This #9

Welcome to week 24, but my week 9 of the blogging community link up "Finish This" co-hosted by four awesome ladies!!! If you are new around here, let me quickly explain to you how this works... Each week they (the co-hosts) provide the prompts and we literally finish the sentence with our responses. If you are not new around here, than I am glad to welcome you back again as well. I am excited you have liked what you have read once again and have come back for more!



Without any further interruption here are my responses to this weeks prompts!

I could spend all day... This is soo easy, either sleeping, or watching the million shows I have saved on my dvr on a regular basis.  I do not know what I would do without my cable tv or dvr.. How sad is that. I really try not to think of a time before dvr... Honestly I would probably still be recording stuff on VHS.. lol.. I use to do that a lot as a kid.  My tv shows are like an escape, so its how I usually spend my days off, catching up on my recorded shows!

My primary and most essential goal in life... Is to be a Mom.  I mean I want to go back to school and be a Cosmetologist, but I know I was meant to be a Mom.  I love kids, and I am good with them, and I have such baby fever its ridiculous.  I know that when the time is right for me I will have kids, and when that happens I know I will feel so fulfilled and happy.  Someone to love unconditionally and take care of.  I know it's going to be hard, but living at home and helping my parents out with all their kids/foster kids, I am getting a lot of practice in.   So in order to reach this goal I am going to get myself healthy, and get finances in order.  I don't care if I have a man or not at this point, I will try and have a baby myself if I have to and the timing is right.  And if the man comes along, then great.  But to me I don't see it as a major roadblock because there are obviously ways to have a baby without an actual man.  I cannot wait to be a Mom someday.  

You might be surprised to learn...  I was actually four weeks premature when I was born.  I was always a planned C-Section baby because my Mom had an ovary removed because of a tumor when she was in her early 20's, so she was always high risk and what not.  But for some reason, that I don't think I have ever heard, and in writing this it just occurred to me that I never asked why, I came 4 weeks early, still by C-Section.  Due to being premature, my lungs were under-developed and I had to be put in an incubator for a day or two, and I am assuming put on steroids to help build my lungs up.  Turns out I bounce back quickly and I have been a survivor since birth because I was ready to go home before my Mom was, because she was still recovering from the C-Section and that timing took longer back in the 80's.. 

My favorite place in the world is... The city that I was born and spent the first 14 years of my life in.  It is the place I will forever call home, no matter where I live..  Northridge, California.  My best friend(s) and 2nd family live there, and I also have actual relatives that still live in SoCal.  Whenever I visit it just feels right, and I never want to leave.  My endgame is to live there and grow old there. Raise my kids there.  To outsiders it is nothing special.  It is just a suburb of Los Angeles.  But to me, like I said, it will always be Home.  I just feel at peace when I am there, plus I know where everything is!!  

I wish I had known sooner... That my now ex-husband was a cheating scum-bag.  He gave off the illusion of a nice guy, but he was anything but in the end.  I felt like our whole relationship/marriage was a lie at this point, so I am glad that we are no longer together and I am not part of the sinkhole that is his life.  I am now moving on to bigger and better things, including blogging.. But I still wish I would have known sooner, so it could have saved me the trouble of getting married to the wrong person and having to go through the feelings and emotions of being cheated on and going through a divorce.  

Thanks again for stopping by the blog, & continue to come back each week for another round of Finish This! as well as any other posts I publish to the blog!! But I digress...

Now it is your turn!! Post your Finish This on your own blog and link it up with all of us!! If you do not have a blog to post to, just comment below with your responses! I am always curious as to what my readers responses would be to same prompts!

Here are Week 25's prompts as well!

I have a quarter to use a pay phone, I call ….
I found $25 in my pocket, I buy …I have 25 minutes to watch anything on TV, I turn on …A meal I can prepare, from start to finish. in 25 minutes or less is …At the age of 25, I wish I had known …If I drove 25 miles (direction) from my house, I’d be in ..



Peace & Love
Molly

2 comments:

  1. You are a survivor and fighter and WINNER in so many ways, I admire your courage and tenacity!!!! You'll be a great mom, parent, and role model to your child(ren).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much much for your kind words Nicole! I appreciate it more than you know! and I promise I will be more active on commenting on peoples link ups as well. Ive just been going through a lot the past couple weeks and barely on my computer.. Im barely able to post my own link up haha.

    ReplyDelete